Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Win My One Sheet Wonder Cards



HI! I was at Michael's yesterday and I picked up these cute stamps at the dollar bin. I had no idea they would be sooo cute on paper! You HAVE to go pick them up! WELL...I brought them home and decided to make my very first One Sheet Wonder (OSW). I told you I've been on a 4x4 card kick- so I made them all 4x4s. That one 12x12 sheet made 15 cards! Crazy. It was such fun! You know what's even crazier? I'm putting all 15 cards and my two new stamps up here for you to win. I'm serious. Simply comment below and answer the following question: What's your favorite song to sing in the car to? I'll draw names this coming Saturday. Trust me, you're going to love these stamps! :)

3 comments:

Ellen said...

hhmmm...my favorite song right now is by Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood. But mostly I get to listen to whatever it is JJ is into such as The Wiggles or Baby Einstein...

Tanya said...

Hey, I made a comment last week, where is it?
But anyway the song I am singing on the radio lately is also Carrie Underwood Before He Cheats (yes that old Farmy Barn stuff) hehe

Susan said...

Mine's "Smack That" lol. Just give the stamps and cards. Hand them over, NOW!