Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dancing

So I just finished watching Dancing With The Stars. What a great first episode!
Usually I only have 1 or 2 favorites after the first round but this time they are all pretty decent, in fact I have 4 favorites right now!
1) Laila Ali- WOw. She was soo funny in her little piece and then she completely surprised me with her graceful dancing. Completely at the top of my list of favorites and even made me want to read her book Reach! "This will be a dance to the death...I'm just kidding" LOL
2)Joey Fatone- Such a fun dancer! His humor came out so well in Kym's choreography- and I think if she continues to play that up tastefully it will win them big.
3)Ian Ziering- I never thought of him as a great actor or anything, but how can you lose with Cheryl Burke's dancing and choreography. That woman is amazing. It's almost not fair to the others that she's back this season. :)
If you're not watching this show, you are really missing out in wholesome, great funny entertainment. My three year old even likes to watch Dancing (he likes that "Mac"-John Ratzenberger- from Cars is on this season). :) PLUS, it's all online now on abc.com to watch anytime you want for free. Love it.

No comments: