Saturday, May 12, 2007

I take it back...

...I love ebay (as a seller). :) I sold two stamp sets that I didn't like anymore this afternoon. And I just posted them this *morning*. $30 like that! Wahoo! :)
I ended up trading one stamp set from my prior list and then decided to ebay the rest. It cost me $6 to post 6 sets so that means so far I've sold two and have made 14 buckaroos. :)
One set sold in like an hour. I couldn't believe it when I opened my email box! :)
So what to do with the cash this will bring...umm, yeah, you guessed it. I've got stamping supplies I want. Susan!! Call me. :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

HaHa! Was looking for your email link on here to let you know that yes, I got your message...I will call you tonight (monday)

I Lurv e*bay, I just unloaded a bunch of stuff too hehe :)