Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today's workout: Laundry

My cardio consisted of changing the sheets, pillow cases, and blankets on my king sized bed, lugging the dirty laundry down the stairs and jamming them into the washer.
I worked out my arms and shoulders by reaching over the washer to the liquid laundry detergent, while holding my growing pregnant belly to the side, and waiting for the liquid to get to that blessed 3rd line on the cup.
I worked out my legs by squatting and seperating clothes into darks, lights, and towels.
I then came upstairs and made lunch for the kiddos. I'm exhausted! :)

Bonus: I don't usually take pictures of my dirty laundry, but I came upon Robyn's shirt (that mind you, she wore for *half* of yesterday) and I had to show you. I thought you might see the irony in it. :)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

A true princess must make a creative mess somewhere I suppose. *wink*

Love the workout!