Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Online Full Episodes JUNKIE

First, let me say, I blame nursing. I have these hours in my day now that I have to sit down and feed the baby and what am I going to do during all that sitting, if I'm out of books to read? You've guessed it. I've been watching "the shows" online. And now that there is more time..."the shows" list has expanded...to almost everything ABC, some NBC, and very little CBS.
The list, the list...tsk tsk tsk. *sigh* Oh well...here is what it is (I'm frankly afraid to see it in black and white):

Big Bang Theory
Big Shots
Brothers and Sisters
CSI
Cavemen
Carpoolers
Dancing With The Stars
Dirty Sexy Money
Extreme Makeover:Home Ed.
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
Private Practice
Pushing Daisies
The Bachelor
The Office
Survivor: China
Ugly Betty

Oh the shame. :) The new shows have really surprised me. Big Bang, Dirty Sexy Money, Cavemen, and Carpoolers are my favorite new ones! Private Practice feels like it's one I've already been watching for some time- whether that's good or bad, I'm not sure yet.
My favorite new season of the old ones so far is The Office- Jim and Pam, what can you say?!? And of course Greys (George wants a divorce? Hmmm).
My pick for Dancing with the Stars is either Sabrina or Helio.
For Survivor: Jaime or James.
I like Pushing Daisies for the "cinematography" feeling...the colors and textures in it are so eye popping and rich!
Any who...yeah. That's what I'm doing with my new baby time. :) I'm awful, I know. It's such fun though- I wake up in the morning and have these fun little "presents"/ new episodes waiting on my computer to be watched!
It's a sickness...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Oh, yes! I am guilty of the same. Expcept my child is now too old and nosey. So I can't sit here and watch them with her anymore! She wants to see what the heck is going on!