Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wipe that Birdie!

Yesterday was my afternoon with my Hostess Club girls. :) I always have such a fun time with them!!

This is the card I came up with to show them our technique for the month, baby oil and pure color pencils.

I told ya you'd be seeing more of this A Little Birdie Told Me set! It's irresistible....I can't put it down!

It is a wiper card design, by JanTink found at her blog here. JanTink is hilarious, and an incredible stamper! When you close this card all you see is the front panel of the birdie, but when you open it, up pops the "it's your birthday" birdie. Cute, eh? LOL

2 comments:

MandySue said...

ah, so sad I didn't get to come, this is just too cute. I'm gonna try to make one just to try it.

Mama Erne said...

This set gives a whole new meaning to givin' someone the bird now doesn't it? I may just have to buy this set....

send me a catty woman!!

ring a ling, here them ring....

(in case you haven't caught on, I'm adding the lines from the songs I'm hearing on your blaaaag)

silver bells, silver bells, it's time to freeze your butt off in ND...