Sunday, March 02, 2008

Rock Out!



Tonight was a night I'd been looking forward to since early December '07: Toby Mac, Jeremy Camp, and Matthew West in concert!!! I was so amazed that they were coming to Grand Forks! And they blew all expectations out of the water. So awesome! Not that I thought they wouldn't be good- no way!- I knew they would be good. They just were soooooo good it was....well, I can't really describe how kickin' it was. Boomin' for sure! Toby even played my favorite song "Made to Love".
It's something that's going to take me a few days to process, so while I do, I thought I'd change my blog music to a few songs from each of these singers and their bands.
My friend Melissa was kind enough to be my date. Thanks Melissa!!!
Mawma got to let her hair down! Wahoo! :)


Oh yes, and here is Mr Mac's Boomin' video.

No comments: