Monday, June 16, 2008

Well, Yes. Of course I've been Stamping...

Of course. You know I have.

It's what I do. It's what I live for. (Name that movie!)

And while doing so on this lovely day (I had all my windows and doors open to the glorious sunshine) I happened to have a guest serenade me for quite a while.

He's pretty cute huh? I love birds. This happens to be a juvenile American Robin. Hello darlin'. Sing. Siiiiing! (Name that movie!)

On to my creation!
This was today's color challenge: Kraft, Soft Sky, and Basic Black. As a self challenge I decided to use the set A Beautiful Thing. Why a challenge? Because this set defies me. I just did not care for how it stamped. It had a funky mojo to it. But not anymore! Nope. I likie. I think I beat it up enough and it's now submitting to MY mojo. Thank you. Thankyouverymuch.

3 comments:

Mel Hanlon said...

A lovely song from a bird outside your window - what more inspiration could one need to create such a lovely card? Beautiful Bev!

Tandra said...

Hee hee "Funky Mojo"! I hate it when stamps do that!! LOL

I really like that card! The colors are so cool. Love black and blue (but not the other black and blue..LOL)
Love the srtip of little flowers!

YouInkIt said...

"It's what I do. It's what I live for."

Easy peasy! It's from "The Little Mermaid."


No, I don't have any kids. Yes, I am a total Disney addict. lol :D