Saturday, October 04, 2008

Cards I've Been Up To & Happy WCMD!

I've been holding out on you. :)
I've been making cards (you know I *have*), it's just that with the blog candy, I wanted to keep that opportunity for you up at the top of my blog as much as possible. I'm all about you, you see. I'm a giver. What can I say? LOL
So without any more interruptions, I present to you 3 cards you missed while hopped up on blog candy.


This card is the swap card I chose to do. After much fighting with what to make for this swap, I went into my saved favorites file in Splitcoast. I came upon THIS card by arinstamps and knew it was perfect for this swap. I contacted Arin and asked her permission, and that dear lady said I could CASE her (copy and share everything). I changed a few things up on the card and am happy with my contribution to the swap.



This card was for the Elzybells Design Team Sketch Challenge #3. This is made with the Baby Moon stamp as well as the verrry addicting Buttons stamp. The designer papers and cardstock are all SU!: Regal Rose, Whisper White and So Saffron, as well as the Georgia Peach designer paper.

And finally, this is a card I made with the new Spooktacular Silhouettes stamp set from There She Goes. Again, my quilting magazines were my muse.
Hope you likey!

Today is World Card Making Day! So go stamp some happy! Hugs,

5 comments:

SusieFatButt said...

I'm casing your christmas card. Every.bit.of.it. LOL

silkeledlow said...

Awesome cards - Bev!!! I especially love the x-mas card...I bought this Set too and I need to ink it up!!!
Love the quilting on the halloween card - it's really neat!!!

AprilShowers said...

By the way, Bev, my best friend Sarah in TX wanted me to tell you that she LOVES reading your blog! (I told her to check it out as I knew she would appreciate your amazing cards!) She is a stamper too and adores your work! Just had to pass that along to ya!

mariaadams said...

Great cards, and I especially love your Elzybells card, which is very cute indeed!
Maria xx

Zoa said...

great cards Bev!! I especially love the Halloween card!

Mark your calendar- Oct 17th!! Girl's night out! FUN FUN FUN!! Have a great week :D