Sunday, November 02, 2008

SCS Subscription Winner

Thank you all for your comments! You had me singing Christmas songs outLOUD. :)
I'll share with you my top 3 Christmas song favorites:

Carol of the Bells
Oh Holy Night
Silent Night
White Christmas
Baby It's Cold Outside
All I Want for Christmas Is You
The Little Drummer Boy
The Christmas Shoes
Jingle Bell Rock
Deck the Halls
...
What? Oh, I'm sorry. I kinda kept going there, didn't I? :)
I love Christmas songs all year long. Ask my family members. They put up with me.
So I used Random.org and they gave me this:
Congrats MANDY! I'll get a hold of you to get your info!
And for those of you who do not have a FAN CLUB membership on Splitcoast Stampers...you need one so baaad. It's stamper's heaven in there, people!
I'm fasting food and technology tomorrow as I pray for the election, so we'll talk again on Tuesday. Hugs,

2 comments:

DALewis said...

So I've got to ask you...do you pay for the premium random.org services? I've been using them for my Avon orders but have been putting in the customers names and having it sort it and then grabbing the top name (for free). Is there an easier/better way to do this? How do you do it?

MandySue said...

Whooohooo I won! Yay!! I'm so excited.

Thank you Bev and congrats on hitting 50 thousand hits!! You are a blogging super star!!!