Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Recent Cards

I've been caught up in the undertow. The waves of everyday have swept me back out to the constant sea of DOING. Doing this, doing that. And every once in a while the thought "I miss blogging" slides through. :) I do.
But at least all that doing means I have things to tell of here.
Let's see...well..I've made cards (stop! I really truly have!). Here are two general ones:
{This one I made for my Dad. I have this memory of a night I stayed with him in New York City when I was young, and I thought this was too fun not to make.}

{This one I made for a Hope You Can Cling To challenge over at Splitcoast. My friend Cindy asked me to make a sample for her.
Side note: can I just tell ya I LOVE UNIT STAMPS.
..Ok, I'm better now.}

Also I've made a few Christmas cards. Here are two I've taken pictures of:
{The Car image is by Hero Arts.}

{This "Peas on Earth" stamp is one of my absolute favorite Christmas stamps out there. It's by Penny Black.}
I'm woefully behind in Christmas card making, but I get to play catch up this weekend at a family stamping retreat!
YESSSSS!
..Only 40-50 still to make. Don't judge.
:) I'll come back to update on my non-cardmaking front.
HUGS,

No comments: