Monday, May 15, 2006

Caught Cake Handed and Grey's Anatomy



I was watching Grey's Anatomy when my son was in the kitchen on a chair he had pulled up to the counter and completely desecrated the cake. I'm sad. A moment of silence please.....

Grey's Anatomy
Holy Cow! Big heavy ending! Denny died? And Izzie was just laying there in his lap after in her pretty gown...like she'd been stood up for love. That sucks!
Switching gears...
Meredith! Hello...I've actually had sex before and I can say without a doubt it doesn't "just happen"!! There had to have been a frigin' moment when she thought "he's married, I know that this time". EEEEeeeee!
And Cristina finally allowing herself to have feelings, in the end.
MY feeling in the end? I wanted a nice kiss between Denny and Izzie before he croaked...
Favorite quote of the night: "Where are all my suck ups?!?!" -Bailey

Can't wait till next season...too bad there's all those stupid summer shows between now and then!!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Bev, Susan just gave me your blog site to read! Hilarious! Hope you are doing well! I have only watched a few Grey's Anatomy (My mom forced me) and now I am addicted too!

Susan said...

OMG this episode actually made me CRY! When what's his name picked Izzy up off of the bed and sat in the chair with her....what compassion he showed! For once he wasn't being a dick!! Pass the kleenex please!!!!

Susan said...

And your son was just doing you a favor mommy!!! Hehe...back away from that CAKE!!!