Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Let's Exchange the Base Exchange...

to Target...Yeah. A Base Target.
I hate, hate, hate the BX. And God forbid you order anything from them online. It's hell.
They send you emails on your order. Send you tracking numbers (that generally don't work) and then just when you are waiting for this item to reach your door any minute...BAM, you get a notice in your email saying they're now out of stock. This has happened multiple times to me.
I just want to scream at the lady on the phone, but I know she's not the one screwing up. It's they're company and how it's run.
When you DO get an order in the mail, it's like you've hit the jack pot. Like heaven is shining down on you and you have been chosen as today's powerball winner! It's an abusive relationship is what it is! They smack you around, lure you back with a good buy and then smack you around again.
I'm fuming!! I hate these people...
So now I'm s.o.l on the swing set I'd been promising and talking to my son about. I ordered this thing 2 weeks ago!! 2 WEEKS to find out it's out of stock!! AGhhh!
And in the prime time of summer, when swing sets are selling out right and left. I could strangle these people for STEALING 2 weeks of my time!
You know you're mad when the cussing in your head is incoherent. Ggrggrr......

5 comments:

Susan said...

Fun too, is when you do secret shopping for them and they send you a gift certificate that states VERY clearly on the bottom that it can be used in the stores, catalog and exchange online store. Then, you call to ask questions about using it for an order online and they tell you that you CAN'T!! What!?!? Why? WTF??? It says you CAN! Hello!!! To top it all off, the person on the other end gets nasty with you and pizzes you off.... I hate them too!!!

B_Rousch said...

I think the "Base Target" sounds very military even...

Anonymous said...

HEY Bev...offer still stands, come on over and enjoy our climber/slide! Generally speaking, I refuse to shop at the BX, actually my husband doesn't like me going cuz I always end up telling them what I think and then him and so on and on.

MandySue said...

ME too!!!! There is one particular lady that doesn't know when to shut her mouth and mind her own business. Yesterday she told me I had lost too much weight and my face was looking too skinny. which she then proceded to make the "suck in your cheeks, fish face". Then in the same convo she asks how tall I am 5'2" and my weight ??? and then tells me I am too fat for my height.....Make up your mind already!!!

B_Rousch said...

How do you see this lady, hear her comments and not say "What is WRONG with you?". She sounds just aweful...what does she look like...and does she wear a thong to display on the world wide web (Susan!)?