Tuesday, May 30, 2006

YouTube.com randomness...

So, it all started with Ellen posting a Yout Tube video of her son JJ. Then my friend Susan posted something on her blog. I made a few videos of the kids and figured I could put them on You Tube for family and friends to see the kids from far away. Now I'm a You Tube addict.
These funny people make random videos. Some actually video blog. My favorite so far is this guy Kaisero11 and his super random "blog" videos. Hehehe. Thanks Ellen. One more thing to check on my computer everyday. :)

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Your welcome Bev! My friend Anne and I discovered You Tube one evening from a blog of friend of hers! It is addicting!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»