Friday, June 02, 2006

A bow to my friend Heather...


My friend Heather is a culinary wonder. :) She is a wonder anyhow, but she is very good at making food!! It is a real treat to eat at Heather's table.
The other day we had this spouses thing and she brought this very impressive Lemon Meringue Cake. It was amazing! A thing of beauty!
I had to bring a dessert to an outing last night, and I decided I would get up the courage to try making it.
It was fun and delicious, and you should try it also! :) The recipe is at RecipeZaar.com under here . Above is my stab at it. Heather of course executes it much better than I. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT! Way to go on making something new!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»