Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rubber Addict

I closed a Stampin' Up catalog party last week. There were 5 people that ordered, and lets just say I was the big customer. :) My total alone came out to almost 300 smackers. Yeah, yeah. But when I have a party, I like to get most everything I want from that company and get the best deal. So I did. Mostly, anyway. I could buy and buy from SU and still not have everything I like from the catalog. Want to know what I got? *OK* I'm SOO *ExCiTeD*! Can't wait till this comes in the mail, cause I'm doing my Happy Birhtday Cards with them!
*Spunky Alphabet
*Edgy Eloquence
*Olive You
*Treat Yourself
*Word Search
*Sampler Sayings
*Linen
*Mix & Mingle
*All Wrapped Up
*All Wrapped Up Acces.
*Five in One Card Cover Templ.
*Recollections (paper)
*On Board Simon Lower (Chipboard letters)
*Spring Bouquet Flower (-punch...I don't know why I waited this long to get it)
*Craft Rubber Scissors
*Blender Pens
*Earth Elements Water Color Wonder Crayons
*Greeting Glue
*Tag Punch
*Barely Banana Paper and Ink Pad
*The World Over (Hostess Set)
*Tags So Much (Hostess Set)
Oh man......I hope I don't become a rubber addict. *scared*

1 comment:

snavleyclan7 said...

Bev,
Just come over to the dark side. It is much easier and we have sooooo much fun!!
Terri