Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fall Season Premiers Listing

As a true tv-aholic I have researched when my all my shows premier dates are and written them all in my planner so I would not miss any. Now I'll be able to look forward to them whenever I daydream about what Merideth is going to do next with McDreamy (I secretly hope they'll bring back McSteamy). Anyway, here is what I'm looking forward to...how about you?
Sept. 12th- Dancing With The Stars
14th- Survivor Cook Islands
17th- The Amazing Race
21st- The Office, Grey's Anatomy, CSI
24th- Brother's and Sisters -New Show
So far no word on when BIG Love is suppose to premier.
On another note, anyone interested in getting in on a Survivor pool?

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I am interested in of course the Office, My Name is Earl, I want to check out that new Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, the Biggest Loser, House (which was on Tuesday), Survivor looks interesting this season and of course we are still watching Windfall. Have you ever watched the New Adventures of Old Christine? I wanted to see that, but like I need to get into another show! I am sure there are more, but I can't think of them!