So according to this interviewer on the red carpet of the Emmys the other night, the calculation to find your porn star name goes like this: name of your first pet+ name of the street you grew up on as a child= your chick chicka bow woouw name. Mine is above. Be a sport...I can't wait to hear what yours is!
...Sadly enough my husbands sounds gay: Emmy Reeve. What can you say..mine is sweeet! :)
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Mine is Shannon Brooks!
How's Ginger Clermont sound? Grrrowl :)
hmm, so what do you do if the street you lived on was a number....
dusty 140th doesn't have quite the ring I was hoping for.
the first "real" street name that I lived on was Beech so that could make me
Dusty Beech, hmm not so sure about that one either.
umm....Mr Cat Hopkins? I think not.
Post a Comment