Thursday, January 11, 2007

I WANT that stamp set!!!

While cleaning my stamps today a light went off in my head about a set of stamps I REALLY want. Problem is, they don’t exist yet.
Here is my idea:
I want Stampin’ UP! To come up with a stamp set I have decided to call “Here’s to Us”.
It would be a two-step stamp set of drinking glasses and their fill-ins. I don’t care if some other company steals this idea…I just WANT this stamp set!

Glasses:
1 Margarita glass
1 Wine glass
1 High Ball glass

Fill-ins:
1 Wine glass shaped fill-in-solid
1 Wine glass shaped fill-in-with bubbles
1 Margarita shaped fill-in-solid
1 High Ball glass fill-in solid

Optional Accessories package would include:
1 Drink umbrella stamp
1 Olive on a toothpick stamp
1 cherry stamp
1 ice cube stamp

Boo-hooooo WHY doesn't this exist yet?!? I'd like to ink it up RIGHT NOW!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That sounds awesome, you need to find out what you need to do to get that made:)

B_Rousch said...

I sent the idea to SU! :) I looked all over the web and haven't seen anything like it though. *sigh*

Carmen said...

Holy - if you EVER find anything like the let me know - I will be first in line to get it (well, maybe second behind you!).