Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Joy Joy Joy!

Woohoo! I got a long awaited Stampin' Up order today via Brown. :) I'm beside myself!
Besides papers and reinkers, brads and punches I got some stamp sets I couldn't pass up on this order -some have been on my "wish list" for way too long. Others I saw great cards made with and still other were in the Spring Mini and "What if they don't go in the new catalog" was my excuse for those. SO. Here are the stamp sets I got:
Happy Winter
Little Pieces
Warm Words
Polka Dots and Paisley
Doodle Alphabet
Doodle Numbers
Big Blooms
Reason To Smile-Hostess
Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paisley BG
I also ended up getting most of my reinkers in craft ink (except for the In Colors b/c they don't offer those in craft). I just really don't enjoy stamping in regular stamp ink as much. I don't know why, I just like craft ink waaaay better.
So now, the task in front of me (besides cutting all that rubber- Thank Goodness for rubber scissors!), is a card swap by the end of the month.
Lets see what combo I can come up with using my new sets~woohooo!! :)

No comments: