Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Good Day

We've had a very good, very full day today.


Today was our last MOPS meeting of the semester and it went nicely. Our speaker talked about Parenting With A Purpose. The lady who spoke is always a fabulouse speaker so that was fun.


Then we had lunch with friends. Robyn got to go in the McDonalds Playland on her own for the first time. She had a ball! She kept coming out and looking up at the slides and higher levels. She looked like she was thinking "Ok, if I climb here and here I can get there and then go down there, or I could climb this netting on the outside of this thing". She is complete trouble!


After that we made a stop at Menards to get a toddler swing for the backyard playset and made our last stop before home to get groceries at the commisary.


Here's a picture of Robyn on her new swing.


And I had someone take a picture of the three of us for Michael. Did I mention I got my hair chopped this past week. I had tried to grow it out and it reached a little past my shoulders before I got restless and got it cut into a short bob with red highlights. This is what it had looked like before I cut it:

I just hate that whole restless "what do I do with it now" stage. And then that whole deciding what you want the cut to look like. I have to say my favorite haircut I've had was when I was 16. It was all shoulder length and maroon. Inside it was dark brownish-purple. Outside it was bright red. It was such fun! And hair should be fun. Life is short....but I think I'll wait for that color again until my kids leave the house. :)

No comments: