Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No I'm serious, why don't they deliver donuts?

It's raining outside and I don't feel like running out in the rain to pick up a dozen donuts, a toddler and a 3 year old in tow. But man a donut sounds so great right now!
Don't laugh! I know we've talked about the cheesecake delivery service before and the world's lack in that department. Donuts are so much more of a hot commodity though.
But...
Can you imagine if you could just pick up the phone and order donuts? How many of us would weigh 300 pounds? Obesity rates would go up for sure 'cause you couldn't just order 1 or 2, you'd have to order at least a dozen to have them delivered. And if you're going to have to order a dozen, they might was well be the good ones with Bavarian creme or jelly in the middle. Plain glazed are good too, but you're getting a dozen. You can't get a dozen plains-boooring!
I guess I'll settle for a bowl of cereal.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Yeah, I am boring and would order a dozen glazed. Those filled ones are icky!!!!!!!

Susan said...

go to www.krispykremexpress.com

Just kidding Ha!