Monday, June 11, 2007

"What do you do with yourself?"

Yeah, I love getting that question when I tell people that I'm a Stay At Home Mom. Well this weekend I did a bunch of 'lazy' things that made me pretty darn happy!


I dressed my daughter up in my favorite of her dresses....

I pushed my children on their swing set...multiple, multiple, multiple times....

I made my friend Laura's Peanutbutter Chip Cookies....

I made some gorgeous cards (*I* love them even if you don't) for some SCS challenges (you can look at my SCS gallery to view them all).

So all in all I do nothing and I'm sure I've let myself go...;)

2 comments:

JAR said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is really funny!! Yep, you've for sure let yourself go.......where's the bon bons???
Tee hee!

Susan said...

i want that pig glass. seriously, i want it.