Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Deeeelightfully Messsy Floor

And a couple of my new favorite things about it!!!



SU! Has really outdone themselves with this catty....I'm drooling...I can't help it! We have new gorgeous rubber, new adhesive, felt flowers, glitters, beads, rub-ons, and the idea samples in it are to die for!

*This is my comp catty from SU! The customer catties will be coming in 1-2 weeks. :) Hopefully sooner! Until then, I will take questions and post pictures if necessary.*

OMGosh, you're going to die! I also adore the new tween sets- the girl one says "Seriously" "bff and ever" "Like you know" "Freak Out" "Sweet I'm totally into that", and the boy one says "Later" "Dude That is so cool" "That's Random" and "Totally AWESOME".

LOL Later :)

2 comments:

The Sunshine Gang said...

OOOOH I'm Wild Wasabi with envy...I don't have mine yet!

ItsJustMeHeather said...

You are going to sendyour favorite Japanese customer one right?? I am going through such craft withdrawal, you have NO idea