Friday, January 04, 2008

Scared Stamper...

I'm scared! I have too many stamping deadlines this month.
I have a workshop on the 12th that I have to design a valentines card for as well as two winter scrapbook pages and prep all the materials.
Next Wednesday is my MOPS meeting at which I designed a valentines card for but I have to prep materials for that too.
The 19th is my hostess club ladies and I still have to design a card and prep for that.
And oh yeah...yeah....I still have that 100+ card swap I got myself into that I have to mail out the 31st, let alone design and MAKE them.
Swapitis. Stampitis. I feel it. Already. Why must stamping be so addicting? Why must I love it so? Matching card stocks, ink, ribbon, and designer papers...dimensionals, embossing powder, glitter....I'm going to get stamper sores for sure!