Thursday, April 24, 2008

For Sandy

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Caladium packer
2) Restaurant Hostess
3) Stamping Demonstrator
4) Mom

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)
2) The Sound of Music
3) So I Married an Axe Murderer
4) Princess Bride

Four places I have lived:
1. Venezuela
2. Pennsylvania
3. Florida
4. North Dakota


Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. October Road
3. The Office
4. Samantha Who

Four places I have been:
1. Bogota, Columbia
2. New York City
3. Lancaster, PA- Amish Country
4. The Andes Mountains

Four of my favorite foods.
1. Pie
2. anything Southern
3. traditional Venezuelan
4. Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Florida with my hubby
2. Disney World
3. Georgia with my sisters
4. Norske Nook- pie shop

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Finishing the house rebuild
2. Seeing my husband again
3. Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake
4. Orders to a new base

1 comment:

abr said...

Hi Bev

I know we have not chatted to much but thought I would bop in to see your blog. I really wanted to see how your family was doing as well. I LOVE the picture of your baby, wow is she growing. Great blog..take care

Billie

myboys