Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I am Seth Star Wars Darth Maul"

He says this in character even- low husky voice, which I guess he thinks is what a bad guy is supposed to sound like. :) However, "Darth Maul Seth" has a smarter mouth and says "please" and "thank you" much quieter than I'd like.
Story about this costume: we had bought him this Darth Vader costume at Target- think full costume with legs and arms and....one tiny opening to get the kid in through. *annoying*
Especially troublesome was the fact that he wanted to get in and out of it all the time.
Well, I put it aside one day to trash it during nap time (I would have gotten a dumpster and burned it with glee had I that chance).
Right before I threw it away I had that parental guilt wash over me and I thought..."what could I do to make it easier to put on?" Ding!!! Cut it up!
So I did. I kept the vital chest area, cape, mask and belt and... got rid of the evidence.
He now can wear it when he wants without me helping him put it on.
Though, he does wonder what happened to it every now and then.

1 comment:

DALewis said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a little guy who has a smarter mouth and says please and thank you much quieter than I would prefer. Love ya! =)