Saturday, May 10, 2008

Because 82% Say So and A Card

Hi dear readers. :)

I recently read a poll that said that 82% of blog readers dislike music on blogs. They don't want to open a page and be "intruded upon" by another person's current music. Fascinating.

I really don't feel this way..I guess I'm part of that 18%. I am however going to go with those numbers and take my music player off my blog. I'm not here to intrude on your ears (just your minds mwahahaha). I will leave it on my MySpace though, incase you wonder what my crazy ears are listeneing to you can head over there <----

On another note, I made a card today (get it? Note...card? I'm hilarious huh?)

I've been hoarding this cherry designer paper. It's part of the Stampin' Up! Summer Picnic paper pack and I think I'm going to have to order another set because what if I run out? I would cry. I really love this cherry paper! And the apple paper....and the flower paper...in..this..pack.

So I came to my sences, and thought I have to use it. It's what it's for. My right hand kept slapping my left hand to let go of it and let the guilotine cut it down to the right size. It was a battle. But I think I'm victorious.
This one is going to a very special lady. I thought of her the whole time I was making it and that's why I could let go of some of this treasured paper.
She used to cheer for me at the end of the swim lane at swim meets in high school. I had a crush on her son at some point in school. And now that I'm grown and married and typing on my computer with kids pulling on me and still in my pajamas at 11 am (keeping it real people!), she wants to know about cardmaking. Bless her. Bless her heart. Thanks Theresa (spanish for cherries, did you know that?). You brighten my day!

No comments: