Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Little Garbage Man

Seth is a garbage truck aficionado. He talks about them all the time. He now owns two large trash truck toys and watches videos of them on You Tube regularly (his favorite is this one).
We count down to "trash truck morning". He encourages me to take out the trash...all...day..long. Well, yesterday he asked me if he could take the trash out to the bin for me. When I said maybe, he explained that he had his boots on and was pretty strong. :) Well what kind of mother argues with that? After all...he WANTS to take the trash out for me. Bless him.
Here he is. I'll have to get him a "trash man" stool. He's quite proud of himself. How lucky am I!?!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute. I saw a show once that featured a little boy about Seth's age, who was enamored with the recycling truck and its driver. The child would eagerly anticipate recycle day and eventually formed a mentor-friendship with his local driver. Kids are great!

AprilShowers said...

That's adorable!!!