Monday, May 19, 2008

Recipes & Friends

This weekend, I got to spend some time with some Mommy friends! We had our last Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) Mom's Night Out as a BBQ with our entire families at our Coordinator's home. It was such fun to chat and have the kids running around playing and the smell of summer time- finally! And I am such a sucker for Potlucks! I love trying other people's food and getting new recipes. I just love these women!

Anyhow, today's challenge was to make a Double Pocket Bag.
The tutorial for it is found HERE.
With food still on my mind, I made this bag into a recipe holder to give as a gift. The biggest compliment I can give a person is to give them one of my favorite recipes...it's entrusting them with greatness. :) KWIM (Know What I Mean)?

1 comment:

AprilShowers said...

I'm sad that I missed the potluck! Sounds like ya'll had a great time!