Thursday, May 08, 2008

Yappy Holidays


As I was going to bed last night I was winding down by looking at some card galleries when I came upon the My Favorite Things (a stamp company) Guest Designer challenge. I thought, "what the heck" so I came up with an idea and made this card. I was up till 1. What was I thinking? LOL
Anyway, I think it turned out cute and that brings me to...HEY! My Christmas Card counter went ca put! Must have died from neglect. Well...take my word for it- that brings me to 54 cards. I need 54 more cards. ...golly. that's a depressing number.
Yet I'm making 100 swap cards for convention and I feel positively giddy about *those*.
Onward and upward.

4 comments:

MandySue said...

holy cow that is the cutest stinkin thing!

dougnat said...

this is totally awesome! good luck!

Cyndy said...

love the card. Have fun at convention...I took 100 cards and I think I lasted 10 mins during swap time. They go out fast! Buy you will have a blast!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

fantabulous card!