
As I was going to bed last night I was winding down by looking at some card galleries when I came upon the My Favorite Things (a stamp company) Guest Designer challenge. I thought, "what the heck" so I came up with an idea and made this card. I was up till 1. What was I thinking? LOL
Anyway, I think it turned out cute and that brings me to...HEY! My Christmas Card counter went ca put! Must have died from neglect. Well...take my word for it- that brings me to 54 cards. I need 54 more cards. ...golly. that's a depressing number.
Yet I'm making 100 swap cards for convention and I feel positively giddy about *those*.
Onward and upward.






4 comments:
holy cow that is the cutest stinkin thing!
this is totally awesome! good luck!
love the card. Have fun at convention...I took 100 cards and I think I lasted 10 mins during swap time. They go out fast! Buy you will have a blast!!
fantabulous card!
Post a Comment