Sunday, June 08, 2008

An Afternoon with Friends and Sisters

Today we went to the park after church to spend some time with friends and letting the kids do the same! It was such a gift to have my friend Darcy there, as well as Ragan- they both moved away awhile ago to separate areas of the globe and were able to come back and visit this week. Can I just tell you, I love each of these ladies here! I see them and smile inside. They are a balm to any bad day. Look at them! How can a picture contain so much beautiful? My heart sings. Sisterhood is my favorite!

Speaking of which...
Robyn played a LOT at the park today. She once again did not want to splash (see here). But she would look on and then storm back over and sit on the sheet with Georgia to give her love and sister secrets.

2 comments:

Mel Hanlon said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

Mel Hanlon
Australia

MandySue said...

yippee we saw you there.

Mike's dad is in town so we all headed to the splashing park. The kids had fun showing grandpa the ropes.