Thursday, June 05, 2008

Dresses

I decided this morning to try my hand at a guest designer challenge. When looking for what stamp set to use, I dug and dug and came upon this old TAC set I have. I'm not even sure what the name of it is- lots of dresses and cute sentiments.
This set is such fun to play with! :)
So first I made this one:

And then I made this one:
With the second one, I decided to cross out "dinner" and write in "drinks" because with dresses like these, who needs dinner when there's an olive in your martini! You can quote me on that. LOL

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

wicked cute!

Nancy said...

Hey, I'm not sure how I came across your blog, but you are very talented. I LOVE making cards also. I was wondering what you use to color in the images on your cards? Watercolor pencils or ink? Thanks,
Nancy in Orlando