Monday, June 23, 2008

A Never Ending Bird-day Card

I've been meaning to do one of these never ending cards for a while! (say "wiiihle" like a southerner, please! Thank you, kindly.)

The only thing that was keeping me from doing so was the lack of visual. How it worked...I could not "get it". But then. But THEN I say...I came upon Dawn Griffith's video tute on You Tube! Fabulouso! Thanks Dawn!!


I made one this very afternoon.

You see, the card starts like this.

Then you flip it open to this.

Then this.

And finally this.

Could you just DIE?!? I know. I know. Amazing. And so addicting to flip! I have to stop myself so I don't wear the thing out be for I have a chance to send it to someone.

BTW: Dawn's directions are for a 6" square card. I have to be able to mail mine in a regular card envelope, so I made mine a 4 1/4 " square card, scoring at 1" on all sides.

Try it y'all! :)

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cool!! Love it!!

nitestamper said...

what great technique !!!!!!
love how it came out....flippin' CUTE!!!!tfs:)
chat

Cyndy said...

I love the never ending card and Dawn's video is what finally convinced me I could do one. You did a great job decorating it up...that is my struggle, what images to use where, but I love the card!