Thursday, July 10, 2008

Long Night...

My dearest, youngest angel decided to keep me up most of the night last night. She is going through a growth spurt and wanted to eat eat eat, and was not satisfied with her pacifier no matter how many times I sleepily tried to stick it into her whaling face hole.
So after I had enough at 6:30 and dragged my limbs out of my bed, I fed that darn hole some cereal, I took a 20 minute power nap.

Holy Moses. I love it when a power nap works. Sometimes it doesn't. But when it does you just want to turn into a preacher and yell "GLORY"! :) LOL

This all lead me to a very quick card for today. The challenge at splitcoast was to use something mini on your card. I chose a mini clothes pin.
The main image stamp is a VERY retired Stampin' Up! stamp from years ago. I don't even know the name of it actually. My friend K sent me a box full of stamp stuff that she had received from her aunt. Wasn't that just too sweet of her? I love it. (K, I made you a card, but I didn't see you on Sunday!)

Anyway, that power nap *should* get me through until after lunch, at which time all 3 kids shall take their required nap/quiet time and Mama shall join those 3 said...err..blessings. :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you got it! I would never have guessed that stamp was in there. You made it look so cute!
Wailing face hole! You had me laughing for a good while with that one.
We were gone to the lake last weekend, but I'm looking forward to my card!
Wailing face hole. I have to use that one sometime. Is your FIL still here?
K

Brooke S said...

Great challenge card.

I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award. Come on over and see what is going on!

Have a great day.
Brooke S

http://www.designsbybrooke.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Oh - your card took my breath away... it is so cute! Way to use an old stamp set and make it look priceless!!!