Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration # 15

It's time for another K Werner challenge! My heart sing :)
This time Kristina picked this as her inspiration piece:

Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White
And here is my card.
The kitty is from Pun Fun, one of the sets I earned with my Sale-A-Bration sales (another fun perk of being an SU! demo)! Just got that set today via Brown. Love that Brown man! Knows just what I like. LOL

Okie doke. Hope you're having a great day! Do tell me what ya think of my card-io!

7 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Very cute, love the kitty!

LeAnne said...

How cute!!! You did a great job coloring this little kittie!
LeAnne

Carol Dunstan said...

what a cute card!

Nawlin's Lady said...

Great card! Love the card, but I think I like the background best!

Diane Barnes said...

What a clever way to incorporate the challenge colours & very cute too.

Brooke S said...

How cute is that cat! Great card. HAve a great weekend.

Mel H. said...

Cute card! Love the kitty!