Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dressed for Christmas


I had posted this card on Splitcoast last week I believe, but since I'm furiously working on swap cards at the mo, I thought this to be a perfect time to show it to you.
This is a card using the *NEW Hostess Set* Window Dressing. This set is just too darn cute. It has three sentiments for the top of the window, and lots of little things to put inside of the window. Here, I placed the little girl from the set, and a tree from Lovely As A Tree inside.
So what do ya think? :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so so cute! I love that you used a brown bow. Non-traditional.
How do you send those kinds of cards, with big bows and stuff?
Kimberly

Mel Hanlon said...

Hi Bev, this is stunning! A gorgeous idea!

Anonymous said...

I just came upon your blog and I have to admit I immediatly added you to my favorites! I read almost all your posts and I wish you lived next door to me here in RI! You gave me such a chuckle. Then I read your info and liked you even more when I noticed one of your favorite authors is Jan Karon!! Not to mention, I love all your cards. Looke forward to more from you!
Kristine

Mary said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is GORGEOUS!

bettybetty said...

WOW! this is great! i love it! it has a real sentimental feel! super job!

Lori said...

Wow ... wow. That's all I can say. Wow... When I got this set in the mail this IS NOT the creation that popped in my head! But you just opened a new world for me w/ this stamp set! THANK YOU!!! Off I go to play!

Ruth said...

This is the best card I have seen made with this set yet!