Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pick An Owl!


I was in the mood to make an owl this morning. I just kept looking at Pick a Petal and thinking "Surely you can make an owl from this set!" Well, I did it! :)

This will be one of my convention swaps, so please do not case it for convention, but feel free to do so otherwise.

His beak is a punched ticket corner, and he is nesting on an oval as well as the 5 petal punch cut in petals/leaves.

This card is a sneak peek too! See that yummy blue? It's one of the new in colors! Baja Breeze! Feel that breeze? Isn't it so refreshing?

and ah...see that lovely row of scallops? It's made with our new scallop edge punch! Yeah baby! I'm loving this punch and all the coolio thing you can do with it.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day! :)

4 comments:

Tandra said...

YOU da' BOMB, Bev!!! Amazing!!
I cant believe you posted this before convention....lol

I hope you FedExed a sample to SU for the monthly contest!!!

Joan B said...

Pretty darn clever!!! Have fun at convention.

Dawn Mercedes said...

a lot of cutting...best of luck!

Donna said...

Hi Missy! This is the most original idea I have seen done with Pick a Petal since my introduction of the grumpy man face. I came upon it by accident when I dumped my stamp set out to mount. It just arranged itself, like a face. I posted it on SCS, It took off and now everyone is doing it!BUT THIS......fantastic creativity! I am definitely going to case it for my girls to see but, I am not posting it...it belongs to you my sunshine girl! Lovely!