Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cute Little Fannie- A K Werner Challenge

Good morning! :)
Last night, I was reading up on my fav blogs when I saw that Kristina Werner had a new color inspiration challenge up. And like any good card challenge junkie, I just knew that I would not be able to sleep until I got the card out my system! :) So I made this one up quick.
The colors for the challenge are:
Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky (which I subed in Bashful Blue), and Very Vanilla.
Aren't those just darling colors? I love'em!
This little girl image is from Eat Cake Graphics and her name is Fannie Floatworth. Hands down my favorite non-SU! stamp EVER. She is such giggle-inducing fun to color in! And I always like to give her earrings and a headband with my white gel pen when I'm done.
So what do ya think?

14 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG! That image (and card) is ADORABLE! Great work!

Sharon said...

Super, super cute! I had to head over to Eat Cake Graphics after seeing your card - I'm glad that Friday is payday! I really love your coloring and everything else for that matter!

Linz said...

What a darling card! I love that little girl image- so cute!

travelingmama said...

so very cute is right! Great job!

Nawlin's Lady said...

What a sweet card! I love it!

Brooke S said...

"So Very" Perfect! I am partial to reds... All my kid but one are red heads. Amazing usage of color! LOVE IT!

Kristy said...

Oh this is gorgeous!

Catherine said...

omg! love the image (way too cute) and your card is adorable

Sankari W. said...

your bow is "SO Very" perfect! love the colors in your card - esp. the little red head! Its really such an adorable card!

apigonfire said...

the coloring of the image is fantabulous! Fanny is adorable!
~Kendra

Diane Barnes said...

it really is so very cute.

Shawntel said...

I love how you used the ribbon! Great Job!!!

All Pink girl said...

Hi Bev ,just wanted to say hi ,and i am looking forward to be working with you on the Ezybell DT ,Dawnxxx

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

Hi Bev. Congrats on the Elzybell DT. What a great team it will be. Look forward to getting to know you.