Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Elzybells and I'm On My Way!!

Hi there! Sorry I've been away for a few days!
I was traveling to Wisconsin. I'm here visiting my in laws with the kids and my darlings will stay here while I'm in Salt Lake City next week for Stampin' Up! convention! Yahoo! Yeah. I'm excited. :)

I got some graaand news the other day and am so thrilled that I can now share it with you. I have just been bursting to tell you:
I made the Elzybells Design Team!
How cool is that?!? You can find them HERE. They are a British based stamp company and OMWerd are their images cah-yute! I just can't wait to start working with them.

That should start soon, but for this week I've got a lot on my plate. I need to get my hair cut (have to have a cute look for convention- right?), and I'm assembling those 200 cards I told you I'm swapping while in SLC...what? I told you 150 be for? Well...I guess I joined another swap... Erm...I can do that. And really I just couldn't say no. :) What's 50 more?

As of this moment I have about 100 completed. The other 100 are already stamped and cut and just have to be adhered together. Not bad.
I'm really enjoying this visit with family. The little cousins are all able to play with each other now and are just too darn adorable. It's just not right how much cuteness is in this gene pool people! I promise to post a couple of pictures at the end of this week be for I take off to SLC.

I plan on posting while I'm at convention. I should have interesting things to show you. "Messy" beds (which means SU! catalog stuff), and zip line adventures, and pictures with Shelli Gardner. I'm jealous of myself and I'm not even there yet.

Don't know how much I'll post till I get there since the Internet here is slower than "evolution".
Hope you are each finding a reason to laugh today. :)
-Bev

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's where you are! Been wondering. I finally remembered your little washcloth wipe on Sunday and you weren't there. heh I hope you have an awesome time with your fam and your convention!! Sounds like fun. See ya when you get back!
Kimberly

Cyndy said...

Congrats on making the design team! I have a great time at convention, wish I could go.

Th3r3sa said...

Congratulations Bev! I am so excited for you! You have such creative talent, you will be a whiz at whatever you do! Have a grand time with family, and when you are at your convention! I look forward to the updates! I have almost got all my tools, product, and space organized.....you should see my room, it is looking gorgeous! I look forward to my 'beginning' attempts to have fun in your stampin' world! All my best, Theresa

Angel said...

hey! just wanted to say congrats and that i look forward to working with you on the Elzy DT!!!! how fun!!

melissa said...

Yeah Bev! That is so cool you made the team, not exactly sure what it means, but if you're happy me too! I have had a blast looking through your blog, you are amazing!! I need to learn some of your skills when you return. Have a great time!

Love ya friend!!

Brooke S said...

Congrats on making the design team.. Are they the lucky ones or what to have you! I can't believe it Convention time.. YA!!!! Can't wait to hook up with you and see your new doo... Good luck traveling... and finishing all the cards.

Brooke

Jessica said...

Congrats on your Design team news! You are so talented - I'm a big fan of your work on SCS and just recently found your blog.

Have fun at convention!!

Barb Nelson said...

Congrats Bev!! I can't think of a better person for the Elzybells DT!! Fabulous work!