Monday, July 28, 2008

In Milwaukee Airport


I'm sitting in the Milwaukee airport waiting for my flight to Denver, then to Salt Lake City.
I have 4 hours till it leaves.
So I get to hang here at the airport: people watching, WiFi-ing, reading, and watching CNN and the Weather channel. Oh yeah, and there's Starbucks. Life is good. :)
It was super tough to say good bye to the kids today. I got all teary and the kids were crying as the car drove away. I can't think of more capable and safer hands than with my MIL and SILs, but it's still tough.
I'm soaking in every second though.
Savoring my frap. Writing and sketching in my card ideas notebook. Changing my ring tone on my cell phone. Wondering why in the world the woman sitting across from me would get a Lovely Lilac suitcase set.
Mormon Town, here I come. :)

4 comments:

MandySue said...

yay, Bev!!! I hope, well I am sure you will have a great time. I am excited to see all your wonderful ideas generated from you creativity vacation. Relax and enjoy your childless paradise :)
don't miss them too much.

DALewis said...

I agree...why get a lovely lilac suitcase set? We *know* the airlines will all but destroy it. And I hate to see purple things destroyed cause it's my favorite! Enjoy the peace and quiet, the guilt free Starbucks and free time. I envy you! (In a good way!) Hugs!

Jill said...

Hey Bev!
Looks like you had a great time on your stampin get away! Fun to read up on your adventures! :)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I have a lilac suitcase set and I love it. I travel a lot and it helps me spot it in baggage claim fast. I found it at TJ Maxx so it wasn't priced bad.

Love you blog!

Mary Ellen
stampingcrazy.com