Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Utah Olympic Park

What an EXTREMELY fun day! My roomie Kris and I (HI Kris!), had a lot of adventures and my stomach hurts from laughing so hard all day.
Right now though, I'll share just one of today's stand outs: THE ZIP LINE!
Before you watch my video, I would like to apologize for shots of my pasty-white-North-Dakota-thighs. The camera was hanging off my neck due to my hands being occupied- they were glued in fear to the zip line seat. Halfway through I was calm enough to grab the camera. :)



I had such fun I went back up and did it again!! And you know what? I would have done it 15 more times except there were other things we wanted to do today.
More on that in the next post.
Here are some views off the mountain I zipped down.
Love life. :)

2 comments:

DALewis said...

I *love* the zip line video. This is definitely going on my to do list for "one of these days". FUN! =)

Brooke S said...

I am so jealous I live here and I haven't even zipped yet.. I will have to plan a date with my DH and go Zipping...

Love ya Cutie pie...