Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time for IKEA

I am no longer an IKEA virgin. Today was my first time. :)

It was so cool...but you know what? It was also a tad frightening.
A person could get lost in that store.

Not "oh my gosh, I could lose myself in this giant margarita" lost. More like "call the authorities I'm about to cry" kinda lost. My kids are never going in that store with me.

However- I loved it!

They have a restaurant of sorts- more like a cafeteria...from Sweden. I had the Swedish Meatballs. Wait a second...where did they go?

And the Apple Pie...yeah baby...look at that glaze!

My favorite thing I spied in IKEA? These puppy hooks:

Aren't they adorable? I would have gotten one or ten, but I couldn't think where to put them. Shame.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I have 3 doggie hooks in the garage for keys and things

ingela from Sweden said...

Hi!

I´m glad that you like the meataballs and the applepie *smile* I´m from Sweden and it was so funny to read your text about your day at IKEA.

I almost forgot to comment your card...they are so nice!!!

Ingela