Thursday, July 03, 2008

A Spring Card



I made this card today for today's Way to Use It challenge: scoring.

This is a Spring Card, this weeks featured tutorial over at Splitcoast. (Heather, don't you think you should make these for Christmas?!?) :)

Anywho, this is a thank you card for one of my roomies I'm going to have at Salt Lake. She and I are getting there a couple days befor convention to check out the Salt Lake attractions. She wants to do the zip lines. I break out in a sweat each time I think about this. I know I'm going to do it...but OMGoodness my palms are freaking out!! LOL Here's a video of what we'll be doing! Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

michelle said...

Hi - I think I found your blog through SCS - anyway, really enjoy your posts. I have done the zip line in Mexico and it was a blast. I am scared to death to climb or be on a ladder - but they crew that does zip lines are very careful. It was a real thrill and I felt so awesome to have lived beyond my fears! Good luck and have fun!!
michelle

maya said...

Que divertido!!!!!!
Yo tambiƩn lo hice en China sobre un lago que hay al lado de la Gran Muralla...

ItsJustMeHeather said...

I have added the "spring" card to my list of things to try :)

Andrea said...

Beverly, you will have a blast on the zip lines. Bob and I went zip lining in Whistler British Columbia last year and we are looking forward to going back in the future and giving it a go in the winter snow. It's fun...just wait!