Monday, August 18, 2008

"C" is for Crayon Box and COW Card

Today's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was to make an Acetate Treat Box. I looked around and found I was out of chocolate- seriously! I was going to go shopping tomorrow BUT priorities priorities! Must buy more chocolate today. LOL
I did find some boxes of brand new crayons though. I thought they would make a fun box. So I made my box with those classic crayola colors (summer sun, glorious green, and handsome hunter-ha!), and made a little schoolhouse-like tag. This really was a fun project to make! :)
If you are interested, you can find the directions for it on the challenge thread HERE.

As for today's Color Of the Week (COW) card, here it is:

I made it for my new pastor and his wife, my dear friend Em. Love ya Em! :)
The color this week is another one of the brand new In Colors: Kiwi Kiss.
Now, I've been pondering the origin of this color name and weighing the probabilities.
Did SU! name it after the fruit (most probable), or did they mean a kiss from a New Zealander?
While the latter is least probable...I like it better! :) Think Russell Crowe..

3 comments:

Kcherrie said...

I love all your beautiful work!

Deedee Anderson said...

Both the box and the card are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talent with so many of us!

Jessica said...

WOw - that box is adorable!! Great job. I love that leaf stamp set too and your card is beautiful.