Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chocolate Bunny Thanks and Green Whales

Seth helped me this morning. Oh my. It was somethin' else.
I was having a heart attack so I let him make his own card.
He wanted to stamp and cut and color. It was a real feat to finish both cards. He even wanted me to put them "up on the computer for your girls, Mommy!" Nice.

Do let him know what you think of his "Two Green Whales" card. He's such a ham. :)
He used Wild Wasabi cardstock (he wanted only "dubleyues" today), watercolor pencils, versamarker to make "w" waves, and more wild wasabi ink for the sponging around the card.
Stinker.
Treasure your day! :)

6 comments:

~Chris~ said...

His Card is sooo cute.. Very talented already.. Like his Mom.. Seth, you did a great Job on your Card

Sandy said...

Seth - here's some W's for you Wonderful Whale artWork! Good job buddy, I like it :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Seth, you did a fabulous job!! I love all the "w" stuff!!

Bev, your card is super cute!! Good luck...!!

Mel Hanlon said...

Seth, Your whales look great! I cant believe you made it all by yourself! Well done!

And Bev, yours is pretty good... just kidding, its lovely!

Sankari W. said...

that is AWESOME!!! i love seth's card!! he rocks!! i should post my kids cards someday - they are pretty hilarious

and by the way - your card is beautiful!

jennifer E. said...

Wow Seth! You did a great job! I love your color combos: They remind me of the ocean!

Love the Ws for waves! those whales sure seem to be enjoying their swim!