Friday, August 22, 2008

Convention Thanks!


I made this one up real quick last night while watching the movie "Mama's Boy". I love Diane Keaton, and yes it's true, she does (as my friend John- Hi Sandy and John- would say) play the same character in every movie (like Julia Roberts), but I like the character she plays no matter what. :)
This card is for Stampin' Up! It's a thanks for all the hard work they did to make convention the grand event it was!
So what do ya think? :)
Edit: The sentiment is Stampin' Up's Statement of the Heart. It reads:
"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference."

4 comments:

Donna said...

ooh, I ADORE this card! I love the cupcake with the postage (but it's gone up 3 cents already!) now you have me re-thinking that statement of the heart & die. Thanks!!

Donna said...

oh I saw that movie last weekend and gave it 1 star - just like her in the same role Jon Heder's character was no different than the ones he's played. He really was a big baby.

Butternut Sage Designs said...

SUPER DUPER DUPER! Nice Job Bev, you need to send it to them!

Love Love Love it! Donna
http://www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com

silke said...

Awesome card - Bev!!! Love the Anniversary Die!!!