Friday, August 22, 2008

"There She Goes Again" Design Team!!

I am so pleased to share with you some fantastic news!
My fellow challenge chaser/challenge stalker friend, Jessica Knutsen is starting her own stamp company. Her images are awesome and amazing and oh-so exciting! Congrats Jessica!

The kicker is, she's asked me to be on her Design Team! *happy dance*
You can see Jessica's blog HERE, or go over that a way <----- on my side bar and click on the "There She Goes Again Design Team" button to go to the shop.
She has a preorder special going on right now, and today is the last day to get sets at special pricing. So if you see them and think, like me, "I must have you!"- don't wait. Preorder baby!
Did you happen to see the oooh-la-la stampers I'll be designing with?!? I'm in total shock. SUCH talented ladies. :) Color me happy!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so happy to be able to work with you too! It's going to be a lot of fun!

Angela said...

Colour me happy too! Can't wait to get those stamps in my hot little hands ;)

MakiJo said...

You are super talented!! I'm so happy to be DT with you!

Sankari W. said...

Congrats Bev! I love your blog and can't wait to see more of your work! I just passed on a little award to you on my blog. Hope you are having a terrific weekend!
:) Sankari :)

silke said...

Bev - I can't wait to see what you will create!!! You are a perfect addition to the DT!!! Your ROCK!!!

Brooke S said...

Congrats on making the team.... You are a very busy girl...

{Heart} You
Brooke