Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baja Kisses Christmas

Today's card encompasses (ooo big words today!) yesterday's color challenge: baja breeze, kiwi kiss, and very vanilla; with today's sketch challenge.
Confession time: I stayed up really late making this one.

See, I watched What Happens in Vegas (hilarious movie!) and then saw that the challenge for today was posted so I did it. I really did not know it was 12:30 until I finished it and looked at the clock. Oops! :) I'm such a night owl! I like the quiet of the house and the freedom to do Me things with as little interruptions as possible, ya know?

P.S. this is a new stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Mini. It is called Season of Friendship and I has a bird, leaves, a snowflake, or a flower you can put on the leaves along with the sentiment "The season of friendship lasts forever." Super cute!
47 more Christmas cards to go!
Dewa mata,

4 comments:

Tandra said...

OOOOH Just gorgeous! LOOOVE the color combo!
I didnt preorder that set, but Im thinkin' I should've!

Staci M. (Misermom) said...

Ha! I'm just like you - a night owl! MY favorite hours are from 8:30 until midnight, when it is really quiet and it is just me and the stamps or the computer.
OK, I did NOT think I needed this stamp set, but you are making me want it! CUTE, CUTE card!!

thestampspot said...

This is beautiful Bev. Have had a nosey around your blog and wanted to say welcome to Bloggers Challenge. If this is anything to go by, you should fit right in!

Cheers
Marcia
www.thestampspot.wordpress.com

Beate said...

Fantastic card. LOVE the layout, the way you used this set...everything!
Hugs and smiles