Friday, September 12, 2008

Home for Christmas

Hi guys!
Today's card kills 3 in one stone! Well..maybe 4!
1)I've been meaning to play with this new set Home for Christmas, that I pre-ordered from the upcoming Holiday Mini.
2)Today's Limited Supply challenge- using paper and ink for a technique (watercolor markers)
4)An SCS gallery index I had volunteered to do for this new set.

Whew! I'm glad I got this one done, aren't you?!? LOL

A couple of deets about it for you:
I colored in the light fixture, door handle and brackets, and the ornaments on the garland with Encore gold reinker and a small paint brush.
Everything is distressed with a sponge and creamy caramel ink to make it "vintage" feeling.
The snowflake on the side is an upcoming "Accents and Elements Little Felt Flurries" felt snowflake (whoa mouthful!) from the SU! Holiday mini.
Now if you want more deets, you can always go over to my Splitcoast Stamper gallery over <---.
Seriously. If you haven't already been privy to see this mini be for hand, hold on to your hats! This mini is incredible!! And it's only a couple of weeks be for it goes live!

10 Christmas cards done. 50 more to go. Uhhh...like I for casted in January, I'm behind in my goal to be ready by Nov 1st! LOL
Guess you'll be seeing lots of Christmas soon!
Adio,

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beautiful Bev!!

Tanya said...

Wow! I already loved that set but put it on the back burner list. ;) I really love your details on this card! Gorgeous!

Beedubya said...

GORGEOUS! What a work of art. You rock out loud. Bravo!

Brandi